ROC Nijmegen, Sector Economics

Name of School ROC Nijmegen, Sector Economics
Headmaster/Director Ms. Marion Krabbenborg
Admissions/Contact Person Ms. Marjolein van Belle
Address Goffertweg 18, 6532 AA Nijmegen
Telephone +31 (0)24 890 49 04
Telefax +31 (0)24 890 48 09
E-mail info@roc-nijmegen.nl
Website www.roc-nijmegen.nl
Type of Education vocational education for international business (MBO)
Language of Instruction English
Qualification Dutch diploma “Exportmedewerker”
Age Range 16 – 22
Student-body
Total Number of Pupils now 15
Total Number of Teachers 5
Average Class Size 15
Activities
Students are in school 80% of the time. The other 20% is reserved for
workplacement abroad. Next to that, there are exchange programmes with
schools in Germany and Britain.
School
Fees
approx. € 1,000.- per year
Other
Fees
approx. € 200.- for BEC exams
Advised
Entrance Dates
August
Admission
Requirements
VMBO-T and successful assessment
Counsellor Ms. Marjolein van Belle
Further
Education Possibilities
International Business/Language Studies
School
Hours (daily schedule)
between 08.45 – 16.45 hours
Transport
to and from School
Various buses from central station to the different
locations. See additional information!
School
Holiday Periods
1 week autumn break, 2 weeks Christmas holiday, 1 week in March,
1 week in May and 7 weeks summer holiday.
Additional
Information
As of autumn 2007 the school will be relocated to a location next to
Nijmegen Central Station. From the station it will take students about
two minutes to get to school. Besides, all buses from around Nijmegen
stop at the Central Station as well.